domingo, 11 de marzo de 2007

Our Step.

Many have been the programs that we have come and the majority for the music. I fought to devote to sing and dance myself, (in this case, only I can speak for me, since be what matters for me really) to turning it into a profession that I like.

And then there is a series of persons who are capable of frustrating the illusions and of hurting the feelings of the others when only they might have said that not... but it is another history.

Still I continue believing in myself... they shoud say what they should say...

I have divided everything in 3 sub-categories:

  1. Canal Córdoba
  2. Telecinco

If in any moment of the blog, the written thing was not understood and translated in English, I give them my more sincere excuses.

A greeting

No hay comentarios: