jueves, 15 de marzo de 2007

Casting Operación Triunfo 2005 (3).

Many moment of time had passed and they called me by the mobile one... IT WAS THE ORGANIZATION OF THE CASTING...!!!! They were looking for me and a lass asked me to the telephone that where I was...

-I didn't moved of the door of exit!!!!!

-Stay you there, that are going to look for you!!!!

I surprised that call... why were they calling me if I was not fulfilling the profile? What strange!!!!

This way I did it and returned to rise...

For what Yosu said to me they saw him to dance... and they asked him:

-What do you tie in the discotheques of Cordova that I have found out?

Yosu told them everything... that we were dancing there and they were doing circles for to see us to dance and apparently they were going to do a special test for us... TO US TWO!!!!! WHAT A FORT!!!!

They took the united two to the room of the juror, they placed the microphones and they asked on what we were doing that we were saying more things to them, I suppose but I don't believe that they were extracting much more...

-Sing and dance the two!!!!

-And the music, is there no music? - Yosu said.

-You put it!!!!

It came the nerves but it was something fleeting since we start performing. While I sang in tune Bisbal's music and he was singing, we start doing some steps of choreography that we create of dancing in discotheques of Cordova...

When we performed, the juror was laughing and one was passing it well... another thing will not be, but to amuse themself, they amused with us... some of the steps a camera recorded us more closely...

Everything ended they had to say their response to us...

-You continue without expiring with the profile that we look for but there is something of you that we have liked very much...

-A tic? - I asked him in jest.

They laughed and the woman of the juror wrapped the mouth up herself to hide that she was laughing...

The last thing that they had said, what did hey want to say with it?

After they were saying to us that we had liked very much (and of what I said) they said to us that already everything had been ended and they did not have to see anybody more than we were inviting to a dinner!!!!!!

Incredible!!!! And I swear because I die just now that it is true what I say to you...

I am sorry for it very much I had to say to them that not... I had to work on the following day...

-Good then, if you go to the casting of Seville that you whow that you have a dinner with us...

I realized that they were became very well to them.

We say goodbye later of them, we greet so much them like those who were in the next room and we went away towards the exit.

The casting had finished for us and yet in this way, we decide to sit down to speaking about the happened (of the strange thing that I was looking alike quite) and we saw two persons with a few cameras). They said to us that they would do an interview to us.

We tell them everything what happened to us... and (we decide to leave) they said to us later that they us wanted to record a scene like if we were going out of the palace running giving jumps of happiness... and to shocking the hands jumping the two simultaneously...

Why they wanted that we were showing happiness if the casting did not go out for us well, is it that they conceal something that we do not know?

No hay comentarios: