jueves, 15 de marzo de 2007

Casting Operación Triunfo 2006 (3).

In the exit of that building, already there wasn't any queue... it had finished really very rapidly. Something that I amazed enough...

We went to the commercial center that existed in front of FIBES and we did a few photos to ourselves. Yosu brought a few sandwiches of his house in his bag and we ate a bit. We buy a few refreshments logically... though he acquired too many products of the shop.

Apart from this, we call our parents. My parents certainly, they did not want that we were staying in Seville. The problem is that the schedule was forcing us from some form to take this decision. His parents did not agree either, even they thought in that we came back to Cordova ... since his father would bring us in his car and to the following day, we returned to the FIBES.

Yet in this way, I decided to remain me, I was completely convinced that this one was the best possible option. I spoke with the mother of Yosu for to calm her, I said to her that we would look for a hotel and that I would take charge of everything.

We go to the center of the city later for the mentioned objective. Based on asking, we find one, which in fact it turned out to be cheap. I asked if there were rooms with separated beds, her affirmation made us happy enormously.

We give a good siesta, something that we were needing to relieve the tensions and the nerves accumulated of the day. We took to ourselves later a walk... we rested finally and to be prepared for the unexpected day that was waiting for us...

No hay comentarios: