jueves, 15 de marzo de 2007

Casting Operación Triunfo 2006 (5).

Already I was in the table where the juror was going to change my life of some form. What I never supposed was to find something so terrible like the insensibility.

Like the whole world, I said them in high voice my personal information. Tony Cruz was looking at the solicitude that I completed yesterday when I had been selected. Beside reading what that hypocritical woman had written. He put the same face of displeasure that her and he said:

-Were you here last year, not?

-Yes, and here I will be until you will select me... - I said to Tony Cruz.

-We are going to see what you have learned!!!!

The song that I sang wasn't the appropriate one... it was necessary to raise enough the voice and I believe that it was one of Whitney Houston. There was a moment in which the voice of the body didn't go out of me, though I returned to continue then. I admit that I hurt me enough but the show must go on...

-Have not you learned anything, haven't you? - the insensitive Tony said

-A little... - I said to him(her).

-You don't fulfil the profile that we look for...

I don't remember exactly their words... but between everybody managed to harp on me psychologically. They said to me that I wasn't valued at to sing... briefly that I was losing the time there. The way of saying it to me certainly, was what less was concerning him. According to them, for the world of the humour we have a lot of future but that to sing that we forget it.

They hurt so much my feelings, which seriousness and pain, it could see reflected in my face. Certainly they finished psychologically with me.

-Why have you become so serious suddenly? - That matter was already the limit, and over he did me that question. He is the director of a producer company and he could not even suppose the motive?

I lowered so much the courage, which I could not speak and he wasn't doing other thing that to insist... and I could do more that a raise and descent of shoulders.

Like initially, I said to him that Yosu was coming also with me, so he decided to make slip him. That one could not be clearer... they wanted to rid of us as soon as possible. Just after that Tony's inexplicable doubt, my colleague appeared.

If it had been a combat of boxing, the bell would have sounded... His arrival I encouraged me a bit, the sufficient thing I should be able to answer to the previous thing.

-Do you want to know why I have become so sad?

-Yes, yes, say it to me!, say it to me!...

-After of all the things that they have said to me now and you claim that I continue laughing?. For you, all that you will look like to them a joke but for me not... - my attitude had changed, now I was angered and disappointed at the same time.

-I understand like you feel!!!! - Tony said for my surprise...

I could not keep silent about myself...

-You excuse that I interrupt him again but if I do not keep silent about myself I lose my temper... You don't know like I feel, I assure it... if you could know the fourth part of what I feel, that I don't say 100 % to you. If you could know the fourth part of what I feel, you would not say anything to myself...

-Let's see when we can say it to him without hurting his feelings... - and he continued speaking... this man doesn't know what they are the feelings...

They asked me if I had car... when they heard my affirmation, they interrogated me if I was singing in the car.

One with the white hair:

-If you don't have care, they will remove 12 points to you... - There was no doubt, they were amusing themselves at my expense.

-No, I assure him that not... - I said to him furious.

They said to Yosu who should sing and this way he did it... Then I wanted to sing animated by the song. There was something that I couldn't molest of them, I don't remember well, that I made me to react...

-What's the matter? What am I doing now?

I had never seen something like that, it was a declared war ... or at least, under my point of view.

They said to us that we should dance together...

-This steps are of last year!!! - they were really repellent...

-We have new steps - Yosu said.

There was a bit of dance... if you want that I say the truth to you, only I was animatedly the times that I sang and danced.

It was the last thing that we did. I had never seen in my life nothing equal to that, a people with so little sense of the respect.

About the interview, yes we did it. It was before they were saying my dorsal one and they wanted to record everything what we were saying that we were relating to what we had done the previous year. Briefly, the programs that we had gone and these things. Also there I realized, that I was the only one of the two that wanted to be indeed Operación triunfo contestant. To Yosu was all the same what happened in the casting. Because he didn't react with any of the things to that he listened.

No hay comentarios: