jueves, 15 de marzo de 2007

Casting Operación Triunfo 2006 (6 And Last).

I have remembered some things more:

Between it, when we were opposite to the juror, though I don't remember the exact moment of all the time that we were there. One of them said something to me, Noemí Galera was:

-Candi yes... - she didn't finish the phrase, it was what it was. Tony Cruz, for not to change, he elbowed her... he had in mind she was keeping silent. When I saw that one, I knitted the frown, and I looked at him.

What if I can say also is that she was the only that was looking at us and she was smiling us... in the majority of the time that we were there with them.
*********************************************************************



In the part of the end and before leaving, Tony Cruz said something to us:

-What can I do for you? What would you like to do? - the truth is that I surprised... is it that they were doing it for to acquit well? Or did they believe that they were doing us a favor?

-To be collaborators in a program of television or something like that - Yosu said to them.

-Look, this is what we are going to do... we will show your photos and videos to the programs of television. We did it for they contract us, didn't we, Noemí - he looked at her and she affirmed with the head.

-Thank you very much, it is not what I want, but thank you very much... - I said to him sincerely.

-To you, thanks to you for coming...

After it we leave though we are wrong and we had to go to oher side of the hall. Will they do at least what they have said.
**********************************************************************


When I passed the first phase, I met some cameras and a microphone in grand height. Possibly it was prepared for the interviews and the persons who were overcoming it.


I spoke a little and I sang animated by one of the songs that I sang that day. Suddenly, the woman so false that so much I have named you (since Yosu saw me) she threw out us of there, she said to us that we left of there, that we were already very seen. What did not leave place to doubts, is that the rabble is in all places. Overcoat in the most unsuspected places.


One of the newspapermen or camerawoman that existed there, she said to us that for her, we could remain if we wanted. If the first time she treated us this way, what would happen to the second one?. Already that came to my mind and I preferred going away just in case. So we say goodbye nicely with them, the disagreeable woman had gone away and they weren't to blame for anything.
***********************************************************************


On the following day, we go out after the disagreeable meeting with the juror. We find in the street, cameras and microphone like the previous day. Only that that moment, I was not feeling with forces to speak and I didn't want to stop me. There was enough public encouraged for we were dancing but I was not feeling animated. When we approached very much, their support gave to me forces, I danced and sang with pleasure for them. Their plaudits was what I need for to feel me well and I kissed with an affectionate kiss to everybody with all my heart almost on the point of crying.












We went in taxi to the station to leave to Cordova. It was necessary to say goodbye us and to return to our respective houses.

No hay comentarios: