jueves, 15 de marzo de 2007

Crónicas Marcianas (1).

Explication Of The Travel.


In this ring by mobile, they said to me that we had to take a train "AVE" for to go away to Seville, a taxi that would take us to the airport, and the bills of plane to Barcelona.

They facilitated a client's code to us, and a other code composed of numbers and letters, we were showing these in the office of invoicing, on the DNI and us the bills were meeting both of going and of return.

The taxi it was paid by us and that were doing a receipt to us, to charge it then... but the neglectful man forgot to put the amount in him it... I had to say to them all that... 18 Euros for what there they paid this quantity to me multiplied for 2...

In the airport we had to show the DNI to withdraw the bills of plane (going and return).

Already in Barcelona, without leaving of the Terminal B we were continuing towards the exit and when we should see the street in this terminal in the drugstore that existed there, someone was waiting for us... After awhile of wait (by our part), we were gathered by Chema (a chauffeur), who took us to the hotel to be there two hours before it be 8 o'clock of the night and to remove us to the studies.

*****************************************************************


Displeasure Of My Mother.


I went (with everything necessary to change clothes into the car) to Yosu's house... And of there we went away in car to the station... You don't see what we cost us to find parking!!!!!!!! If I had known it...!!!

With effort I left it in the zone of land near the station .... and the truth is that it cost me enough, I believe that even I found it of miracle!!!!!

Once in the train, I send a message my mother in my mobile to tell her my decision... she was ringing me a moment later...

She didn't like the idea but she finished saying to me that to the return I would have to confront the consequences ... that they were going to say to me that not... but she had to accept ultimately the idea.

*****************************************************************


Arrival To The Studies.


When we came to the studies they presented us to people of there, a girl was ringing us constant during the travel to know at all time where we were...

They took to the dressing room 8 and there we knew to Manuel Florencio (he was with us and did also the casting).

Under my point of view he seemed to me to be tasteless, enclosed he told us that he was hiding himself before the cameras when he was in the casting ... then why had it he gone there?

The artists are constant exposed to the cameras, and he doesn't like it, what will be of him if he was obtaining it?

He spoke with us but he wasn't speaking either very much if you want that I say the truth to you ... a very shy lad. While we were in the dressing room, he proved to be either so nice with us (if in some moment it seems, that I doubt it). Since he finished laughing ultimately ... of us?

No hay comentarios: