jueves, 15 de marzo de 2007

Casting Operación Triunfo 2006 (2).

When we entered to Palace of expositions and Congresses we were slow enough hours, but much less than last year. Something must have been changed in order that everything was advancing more fast. What we saw inside, it would give us the response.

The biggest room was the place of the tests... the woman said to us that we could go to the bathroom if we wanted and we don't doubt an instant. On having gone out, I didn't see to Yosu and he wasn't waiting to me, so I thought that he had been going to pass the first phase before than me. Though I waited really a bit, but the girl invited me to follow it to realize the test.

The reason of because it was going so rapidly this year was not other one that the increase of boxes. It was increased in 4 (places where they evaluated us), when in the 2005 there were 2. The speed remained multiplied by two.

They indicated to me the number of box and I waited in a queue. Now only I had to see to perform the previous ones.

The persons in charge of the tests knew until my name and the woman who evaluated me not.

It was my turn and I put to singing... I do not remember really which are those that I sang. I believe that between them I sang one of Chayanne but I am not very sure either. Of what if I remember is that in the first song, I put badly the microphone and it didn't hear good. The woman had to correct it to me. On having ended, they glued the dorsal with the number 350...

I had passed the first phase!!!!!

Yosu surely would do it later surely but it is something that I didn't see certainly... They said to me in that part of the room they were completing the solicitudes, since it happened in 2005.

My apparition there did that the woman who was delivering it, to put the hands to the head, and my name was declaring simultaneously. I noticed that she was nuisance when she saw me like saying: this one again here?. Though she was trying to hide it, it was imposible, I noticed her to kilometres of distance. She asked me if Yosu was also here... only that of him she wasn't remembering his name...

A bit later, my colleague appeared and again the same face... that woman didn't want to see us there... One person proves to be nice and to the following year she doesn't know to have education and she doesn't want to tolerate with the society... will it have been this the motive (the bad education of their workers) what it provoked the gradual fall of the reality show when it was in TVE1? Will it return to happen in 2006?

Until they asked us to that box had gone each one (both was the same) and the woman had said us yes... I didn't want to say to her who was... what was she importing?

Nevertheless, Yosu didn't know to keep silent and he said it... why would she want to know it?

In spite of having come later, Yosu stopped completing the solicitude before me. I had to borrow a pen that I had to a lad who had hurry and had to go away very fast. After finishing and to deliver it to her, she read my request (curiosity?) and she wrote something in it that she concealed me with her hands that I was not reading it.

Only I saw falsehood in that woman who could not conceal her displeasure. I was afraid of the worst thing for she had written and I supposed that it would read the juror's components... We were cited to come on the following day and to continue the selection.

No hay comentarios: