jueves, 15 de marzo de 2007

Casting Operación Triunfo 2006 (4).

The hour had come and my clock was sounding according was programmed. I was difficult to me enough to make that Yosu was getting up, in fact, I had to call repeatedly. We dressed to go out and we said goodbye of the owners of the pension. We were needing that they would open us the door for we could to leave us.

We took a taxi and did act of presence in the place. Like it is logical, we wasn't the only ones that we were there. Like yet it was missing a bit of time, we thought of buying some sweet or we have breakfast something. We were lucky... we saw that it was beginning... and only we had crossed this crowded highway. So we returned...

A woman was there and she named the dorsal ones to allow to enter with the D.N.I in the hand, when everybody was seen named. By chance I knew her, she was this woman that so hypocritically appeared before us.

It was finally our turn and we enter. We finish in a small room and we were awhile there. A woman that we didn't know, she asked for us. She commented to us that they were going to realize us an interview and that we should wait where she indicated us.

The place of permanency was in a stairs close to the above mentioned room. The time was passing and they were not coming, I was starting despairing me. Meanwhile, in the room they were singing... a few persons of the organization of the casting were guiding them. And we there, we were retired from everything... were we being discriminated?

The woman was coming occasionally asking for excuses, she said to us if we wanted to go to that room, where the others. Initially, I didn't think to do it, since I believed that they would call us soon. I don't even remember how much time we had to wait there but if I can recall that visit that we had.

They appeared not more not less than the juror in charge of evaluating ourselves. Tony Cruz didn't even greet us (and he knows us of the previous year), a man without education, for what I see. Two persons with the white hair that we would see we arrive later on and Noemí Galera (that she knew us) and she greeted us. Of everybody, she was the only one that she behaved socially well.

-We will meet up!!! - she said to us with sympathy...

The woman was returning to forgive for the disorganization that had been prepared for the interview time later and she turned us to inviting to the stay of to the side. I got tired simply of waiting... Yosu preferred to remain out.

On having entered and to interrupt, I said to her if I could enter and I sat down. A man was recording everything with a camera and I wasn't been previously there. I believe that they did it to remove ourselves of the sight of the cameras and to show new faces to the channel to our coast...

We sing a bit and Yosu entered time later. When he did it, they stopped singing and said to us that we should speak like if the persons of the organization were not there. I can say that they looked like to me a good people in this time that we were with them.

While my dorsal one was coming, there were moments in which we were going each one by their side. I knew the most prettiest and nice lass who besides was singing of marvel. I sang with her and I amused with her enough though also in the casting too we passed nerves, why are we going to deny it?

They named my number, 350 and I followed to the woman to a room with more people and there was seats where sitting down.

Little by little those who are ahead went away for a stairs until I remained the first one. More persons came naturally...

In the upper floor it was everything... you enter in a door and you will know the result.

They put the microphone and the sound equip well hooked in the part of behind of my trousers. The moment has come...

No hay comentarios: