jueves, 15 de marzo de 2007

Casting Operación Triunfo 2005 (2).

The whole tail of the previous day met reduced in a horizontal queue that was occupying the whole Conference hall... we were waiting enough time to enter (in that people were appearing more little by little).

The door was opened... the hope and the tension was inside!!!!!

We had to take the dorsal one that they gave us the previous day... and they divided us in rows of numbers of 100, 200, 300 and 400... and we enter on order of numeration inside the same row...

They took everybody and to us to a great big room... and while they were calling us little by little for the test, the rest and we were witing there... It was very tense moments initially but everything relaxed when groups were formed and started singing... I don't know the quantity of time that we were there but between so many partyng and amusement we didn't have time to think not in the hour...

It was my turn and it was not for the test since they took me to another room more girl and with fewer persons and we continue singing that it will turn out to be quite more pleasant... and after a time they put Yosu in a room contiguous to mine...

A lot of time between amusement and nerves is what happens, it is horrible!!!! In one of the moments that I went to the service (that I mistake certainly of place) I crossed with Joseph Maria Mainat accompanied of a lass...

-Where do you go somewhere around? - the lass said.

-To the closet...

-It's not there, it is in the opposite side... - she said.

And I gave to myself the return... if you want that I say the truth to you, I made happy to see him in person, which I did not know is that he was going to return to see him but accompanied good!!!!

They take me to another place and again to waiting (what heavyness, not?). I did not have to wait lucky very much, to the being the first one... they brought me towards a door and put the sound box in the trousers and the microphone in the breast... The moment of the truth has come!!!!

On having entered I saw a small room with an elongated table in that 4 persons were there to meet me...

Noemí Galera (followed by another woman that I do not remember)

-Why did you get into the army?

-I looked for work - I said to them - and like I wasn't finding anything, I did not have any more remedy than I work there...

-You don't know it that you have said what calms us... - Tony Cruz said to me.

-Ah yes? - It was the only thing that I could think to say... but... what was trying to say to me?

I do not remember the songs that I sang but one of them was "Niña" of " Los Caños"... they insisted me very much in that I should sing to them slows songs... those that I was remembing... also they said to me that I should sing the rapid one to them and I remained in target... the nerves made the bad one past to me... none happened...

-Sing the Boom boom! - they said to me.

And this way I did it, started dancing and they began to laugh... another thing will not be but that yes... they enjoyed much the show, in a certain moment I did Bisbal's draft and the equipment of sound was fallen. I Apologize logically and I left.

They said to me that I wasn't fulfilling the profile for that they were looking for... that was a pure spectacle but that were not for what they were looking for... before leaving they asked me that it had motivated me to getting into OT...


-The desires that I have first and later for my friend...

I said to them that he was called Yosu and that it had been selected, that was
dancing more or less like me... and I left. A woman said to me that I was waiting
in a place that other one was coming and there took us the lass towards the door of exit. For what I was useful to wait for Yosu there...

No hay comentarios: