miércoles, 28 de febrero de 2007

Our Beginning (1).

The beginning are hard... Who can say completely sure, that your life has been easy? I believe that to none.

A friend presented me to a friend, Ana and to her sister who by chance she had a boyfriend. This person was not other one that Yosu, but before of it I was going out to divert us in the discotheques with them (it was somehow like I started going out to the street).

In the fair of that year (2001, I believe) I knew my colleague. I tried to flirt with Ana...

Man!!! I wasn't going to intimate with the girlfriend from him, not? I finished her seeing also negative things... she saw many differences to her nature (we were only good friends...).

They were united always, both sisters were never separating. Certainly, I do not believe that Yosu and his girlfriend had had any moment of intimacy (it is my personal opinion certainly). Though it yes, I saw them very in love...

They were going home soon (their parents was not leaving them in the street much time), so when they were returning to their house, we should continue the diversion... what good times those!!!!

He was the only one initially that was dancing ... that it was a hanging topic for me. I did it is to sing in my house and I do it well though others say the opposite...

I was really ashamed to move the skeleton, seriously... The fact that someone could see me, it was superior to me. The only thing that I were making was to observe and to take refreshments...

No hay comentarios: