miércoles, 28 de febrero de 2007

Our Beginning (2).

The time was happening and I saw that he was having successful between the lasses and that the people were encouraging him... I said to Yosu that I wanted to learn to dance and he taught some steps to me.

Little by little I was losing the fear... I never imagined that my life was to changing so much... something of what I will not repent the rest of my life.

When their parents were gathering them, I were staying with Yosu and we were going of march. My attempts in order that he was returning with her, turned out to be useless.

One day they noticed that I were looking very much at the clock (if you want that I say the truth to you, they were remaining in the pub still without moving... almost they were not drinking... there came a moment in which I was getting bored). They asked me often why I were doing it until they gave me to choose between going away with them or with Yosu.

They felt troublesome for all that and I went away. The fact of starting dancing and I was seeing them so tasteless in every sense, I seethed.

I stopped going out with them, till now...

No hay comentarios: